THOMAS & FRIENDS™ MAVIS ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Mavis is a feisty diesel engine who is usually found working at the Quarry. She is full of her own ideas and doesn't take kindly to advice, which can sometimes get her into trouble. A friendly Diesel, Mavis is usually the first one Thomas turns to when the Steamies and Diesels need to work together. Mavis is based on a 0-6-0 Drewry diesel/mechanical locomotive. She has The Farquhar Quarry Co. Ltd. written on both her sides. . Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 15" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 4.5 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.1 in., Width 1.7 in., Height 6.3 in.
- UPC: 022899588018