In the tradition of the #840 Industrial Power Station, this new Prewar reissue faithfully honors the timeless tinplate design of the original. With classic Automatic Train Control, set the station along your mainline and watch as your train stops in front. The station and terrace may be used together or individually, providing two classic tinplate accessories in one package. Our new #128 Illuminated Station and Terrace is offered in two versions, both prized by collectors, referred to as early and late.
- Automatic Train Control with adjustable delay
- Station is removable from terrace
- Tinplate metal construction
- Lighted station interior with two exterior lamps
- Terrace includes six illuminated lampposts
- Includes two American flags—one with 48, the other with 50 stars.
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Brand: Lionel
- Dimensions: Terrace: 31 1/2” x 18” x 16 (to the top of the flagpole)Station: 13 3/4” x 9 1/4” x 9”
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2004