This is a On30 Narrow Gauge Trains. It runs on HO Track.
On30 trains use 1:48 O Scale bodies equipped to run on HO gauge track, approximating the narrow gauge railroads of the American West like the famous Colorado & Southern, and the Denver & Rio Grande Western.
Perfect for large scale details in confined spaces
The 0-4-2's larger fuel bunker and trailing truck allowed it to travel longer distances than its "little brother," the Porter 0-4-0. They were put to work on plantation, logging and construction roads.
* DCC sound equipped
* Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
* Precision can motor
* Operating LED headlight
* Die cast boiler and frame
* Completely hidden drive train
* Gear drive
* Separate metal detail parts including bell, whistle and handrail
* Separate Porter Company builder's plate
* Detailed cab interior
* Die cast finescale drivers
* Brass valve guides
* E-Z Mate(R) Mark II couplers