Approximate dimensions excluding maintenance building extension:
7½" diameter with 5½" turntable bridge
This DCC-ready N scale motorized turntable includes 12 indexed track positions,
slow-speed gear drive, and direction control switch for easy operation on your railroad.
• 12 nickel silver track positions
• slow-speed gear drive
• spring-loaded direction switch
• turntable indexed to each track section for accurate alignment
• DCC-ready with 8-pin dummy plug
• painted maintenance building
• prototypical operator’s cabin
• designed for use with Bachmann’s E-Z Track®
• easily adaptable to other popular track systems
Locomotive not included.
Use Bachmann 16 x 25 x 5mm E-Z Command® DCC Decoder with NMRA 8-Pin Plug (Item No. 44915) or our 9.5 x 25 x 5mm E-Z Command® DCC Decoder with NMRA 8-Pin Plug (Item No.44926) to add DCC control to this Motorized Turntable.
Requires separate power pack/speed controller for operation in DC mode (Item No. 44211 recommended). Requires DCC control system and DCC decoder for operation in DCC mode. Each sold separately.