The American Car & Foundry produced stock cars like these for decades during the last century, straddling both the steam and diesel eras. Our scale-sized model is equipped with separately applied details such as die-cast metal brakewheel, brake chains and even a die-cast metal frame. In addition, each car is loaded with four removable, realistic cattle. The Lionel ACF 40-Ton Stock Cars are available in two new liveries: Pennsylvania Railroad and a modern version CP Rail.
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tab
- Die-cast metal frame
- Opening doors
- Four hand-painted cattle figures
- Rail Line: Canadian Pacific
- Road Number: 277313
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-31
- Dimensions: Length: 11 1/2"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2003