This nice looking PRR Camelback Steam Engine is used.
Once popular in both freight and passenger service, the distinctive wide firebox of the Camelback allowed it to burn cheap waste anthracite coal common on many Eastern railroads.
- O-Gauge, O-Scale
- Maintenance free can motor with momentum flywheel
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast boiler, frame, tender and tender trucks
- ElectroCoupler on rear of tender
- Metal tender frame, drawbar, engine side rods, handrails and ladders
- Operating headlight
- Illuminated marker lights
- Firebox glow
- Engineer & Fireman figures in cab
- Directionally controlled back-up light on tender rear
- Length: 18"
- Minimum curve: O-31