It's the locomotive that you've always wanted!
Here is the locomotive of your dreams! Union Pacific BIG BOY
The Union Pacific Big Boy, all one million pounds of it, ruled the Wahsatch Mountains for nearly 20 years. This mighty leviathan thrashed through the mountains day after day, year after year, pulling as much as 4,200 tons behind its massive bulk. The inspiration for Lionel's reproduction, the 4006 had more service miles than any of the other Big Boy locomotives when it was retired in 1961. Your wait is over-enjoy the powerful and majestic Lionel BIG BOY on your layout today!
- O-Gauge, O-Scale
- High Torque Pittman motor
- Die-cast boiler, frame and tender
- Articulated RailSounds 4.0 with TowerCom, CrewTalk and DynaChuff
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped
- All 16 driver wheels powered
- Wireless tether
- Fan driven smoke generator
- Detailed cab interior
- Firebox glow
- Engineer & Fireman figures
- Operating headlight
- Directional lighting
- Tender mounted ElectroCoupler
- Operates on 072 diameter or greater curves
- Approximate length 32"
- Instructions included