This great looking engine is used, and is ready for a new layout to run on.
Scale-sized Lionel U-boats are back in two new road names and featuring the all-new RailSounds 5.0 sound system. Both the Southern Pacific and the Chicago & North Western relied on the proven power of these General Electric workhorses. The SP had the largest fleet of U33C's in the country. Both Lionel models offer prototypical decoration and detailing. A matching non-powered unit is available in each livery.
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- RailSounds 5.0 sound system with new intelligible CrewTalk dialog, more TowerCom announcements and eight diesel RPM levels
- Odyssey System for speed control with ON/OFF switch
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Magne-Traction track gripping system
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke system
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Rail Line: Chicago & North Western
- Road Number: 935
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-31
- Dimensions: Length: 17"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2006