Completed in 1900 at the time of the Klondike Gold Rush, the White Pass & Yukon Railway was built under the harshest conditions through the coastal mountains of Alaska. Today, the “railway built of gold” is an International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark and operates currently as Alaska’s most popular passenger shore excursion.
- 6-29632 Tank car
- 6-19579 Wood-sided reefer
- 6-39485 Flatcar with tractor and trailer
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Opening doors on reefer
- Metal handrails, platform, and ladders on tank car
- Removable trailer/trailer with flatcar
- Rail Line: White Pass & Yukon
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-27
- Most Recent Catalog: Lionel 2013 Fall Catalog
Still sealed in brown shipping box.