Still closed in plastic seal.
While it is not known why Lionel didn't produce these Black widow diesels in the 1950's, we've assigned the 2387 number to them as if they had gone into production. The Lionel Archive Collection will be filled with many interesting, popular, and even obscure pieces over the coming years - here's your chance to be in on it from the beginning!
- Dual Pullmor motors in powered unit, Command controlled, RailSounds with TowerCom and CrewTalk, Durable die-cast frames, trucks and pilots, Detailed molded bodies, Magne-Traction, Operating headlights and interiors, Directional lighting, ElectroCouplers on noses, Fixed couplers at rear, Metal ladders, Finished cab interior with engineer and brakeman figures
- Die-cast trucks, Detailed molded body and frame, Fixed couplers, Metal ladders
- Rail Line: Southern Pacific
- Road Number: 2387
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-31
- Dimensions: Length: 39 1/2"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2000