This is a used car. Looks good.
These unique types of rolling stock are important staples in steel mill service. The hot metal car transports molten steel between refining processes. These new Standard O models are built of tough die-cast metal and ride on newly designed die-cast metal sprung trucks specific to each prototype. Cars include a realistic hot metal load.
- Hidden uncoupling tab
- Flickering hot metal load
- Manually rotating hot metal drum
- Die-cast metal frame and hot metal drum
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- STANDARD O ROLLING STOCK FEATURES:
- Scale proportions
- Separately applied detail parts
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Authentic paint schemes
- Perfectly matched to Lionel Standard O locomotives
- Rail Line: Bethlehem Steel
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Dimensions: Length: Single car: 11 1/4"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2005