The Fire-Damaged Engine House is a limited edition, prebuilt, and pre-lit O Gauge structure that was manufactured exclusively for Menards®. This depiction of a charred engine house is realistically painted and weathered to look as if it had recently been up in flames. Two workers look on in bewilderment as the debris glows with red LED lights, simulating burning embers. Still standing within the rubble is a beautifully weathered locomotive engine highlighted by wonderful details such as fallen trusses, beams, and burnt barrels. Be the first to collect this quality collectible Fire-Damaged Engine house. This is a collectible model, not a toy.
Dimensions: 10" W x 16-1/2" L x 6-1/2" H
- Fully assembled and fully lit
- Interior lit with glowing red LED lights that simulate burning embers and include multiple lighting patterns (steady on, blinking, and fade)
- Includes 2 figurines, 4 trees (2 burnt, 2 evergreen), debris, and Jack the German shepherd
- Limited edition
- Approximate Power Draw: 80 mA
- Requires 4.5-volt power source (sold separately, Menards SKU# 279-4061, 4062, 4050)