You get the Power plant and an adapter (279-4061).
Prepare yourself for something unlike anything you've seen before: the Oak Point Nuclear Power Facility! This O gauge nuclear power facility is comprised of the typical pieces you would expect to see within an actual nuclear power plant, like a reactor building, cooling tower, and transformer. The building itself includes a loading dock, two O-scale figures, and Jack the German shepherd, and just outside you will notice an electrical transformer featuring red LED Lights. The facility even has warning-clad chain-link fences to keep trespassers out!Inside the acrylic walls of the reactor building is something very special: the nuclear reactor! The reactor light gives off an array of colors as it rotates, creating a visually exciting and fun (if not slightly fantastical) atmosphere! This will be a sure hit with spectators of your layout. Add some "electricity" to your layout with the Oak Point Nuclear Power Facility!
Dimensions: 18.75" W x 10" L x 9.5" H
- Reactor building with acrylic walls featuring a rotating nuclear reactor that emits multicolored light
- Realistic-looking cooling tower - use cotton batting if desired to give the appearance of smoke
- Includes a transformer with red LED lights
- Figures include 2 O-scale workers and Jack the German shepherd
- Parameter surrounded by chain-link fencing
- Approximate Power Draw: 320 mA
- Requires 4.5-volt power source (sold separately, Menards SKU# 279-4061, 4062, 4050)