Last one in stock. Will not be restocking. Get it while it is still available!
MRC announces awesome power and advanced sine wave technology for AC trains - the Pure Power Dual Control. Each side of MRC's new AC transformer offers 7 amps of power and 0~21 VAC of smooth, realistic variable control. Just like the Pure Power single but with twice the output, the Pure Power Dual Control runs all AC powered trains and their sound systems.
Big, comfortable throttle control makes you feel like you're behind a real locomotive. Each throttle has its own separate amp meter and voltmeter so you can monitor your layout conditions.
The Pure Power Dual features 14-volt AC terminals for accessories, and a power indicator light. Bell and whistle/horn buttons are available for each control. The Pure Power Dual provides over 270 watts to the track. And with its rugged retro looks, it makes for an attractive addition to your layout.
Check it out and you'll be impressed at just how affordable it is.
- Retro good looks
- 270 watts of power
- 0~21 volts variable AC for train operation on each throttle handle
- 4 meters (2 volt and 2 amp) for monitoring layout conditions and programming some sound equipped locomotives
- Horn/whistle, bell and direction buttons for each throttle
- Fixed 14-volt AC output terminals for accessories
- Master on-off switch and pilot light