THOMAS & FRIENDS™ DAISY LOCOMOTIVE with MOVING EYES - HO Scale. Daisy is a Diesel engine that was built especially for service on Thomas' branch line. When she first arrived, she was highly strung and would only carry passengers because she felt she was too good to pull cargo cars. Daisy soon learned that all work is important on Sodor, and now helps out whenever she can. Daisy was brought to the Railway after Thomas broke through the Stationmaster's house and "visited him" for breakfast. She is based on a diesel/mechanical single car passenger unit built by Metro-Cammel. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- UPC: 022899588209