This is a re-issue of the #2345 postwar Western Pacific F3 AA set from 1952. Lionel has re-created this classic for their Postwar Celebration series to commemorate the wonderful trains from that era. If you have always wanted one of these but didn't want to pay the price to get an original postwar set, now is your chance to get one that even has all the modern features including Lionel TMCC Command Control. It includes a powered A-unit and a non-powered A-unit.
- 2-Pullmor motors in the powered unit
- Lionel Command Control, will also operate in conventional mode
- Die-cast frame
- Die-cast trucks
- Lionel RailSounds with CrewTalk and TowerCom
- Illuminated headlight
- Directional controlled lighting
- Illuminated interior
- Electro-Coupler on noses of both units
- Set length: 26-1/2"
- Operates on O-31 or greater curves
- Includes instructions
- Still in Brown shipping box.