POSTWAR-INSPIRED FREIGHT CARS - MADE IN THE USA!
Select boxcars, tank cars, and flatcars by Lionel are now manufactured in America! It's the perfect time to revisit some classic paint schemes from Lionel's Postwar era. These special freight cars get their inspiration from the original 6464-series of Lionel boxcars, with classic decoration applied to U.S made flatcars and tank cars as well.
- Made in USA of US and Imported Parts
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Opening doors on boxcars
- Metal frame and brake wheel
- Rail Line: SantaFe
- Road Number: 81197
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Traditional
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O27
- Dimensions: Length: 10 1/2"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2015 Lionel Ready-to-Run Catalog