Offered for the first time as a gantry unit, this Scale sized trackside crane provides the highest level of loading and unloading action to your layout.
Equipped with Command Control you can lower and raise the boom and hook lines, rotate the cab 360 degrees, and activate lighting all from your CAB remote controller. Add the separate-sale Crane Sounds Work House to add realistic crane sounds to your loading and unloading operations!
- Legacy Control System-equipped operation including
- 360-degree cab rotation
- Up and down action of boom arm
- Independent control of the main and auxiliary hooks
- Independent control of crane lights
- CAB-2, CAB-1L, or CAB-1 remote control required
- Powerful maintenance-free motors
- Die-cast metal cab body, frame, and boom
- Operating crane lights
- Add sounds synchronized to the actions of crane with the Crane Sounds Work House (6-82035, sold separately
- Rail Line: Bethlehem Steel
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Traditional
- Dimensions: 7 ¼" x 7 ¼"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Volume 2 Catalog