We have Layaway available. Call and order with a deposit. 724-838-8448
THIS IS A CUSTOM RUN VISIONLINE BIG BOY WITH DISAPPEARING COAL LOAD.
WE HAVE A CUSTOM VISIONLINE CABOOSE 2326810.
EMAIL BRADYSTRAINS@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 724-838-8448 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ORDER. LIMITED QUANTITIES LEFT. CALL / EMAIL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND RESERVE YOUR 4013 TODAY!!
WILL ARRIVE WITH THE REST OF THE BIG BOYS
This engine is available for PREORDER. It will not arrive until AFTER the 4th Quarter of 2023. Not eligible for any discounts.
Why our Custom Run is Right for You:
Our #4013 was designed with many extra special features, in addition to the standard Vision Line specs (including the depleting coal load)!
Our engine is comparable in price to the regular Big Boys offered by Lionel for the 2023 catalog. We have added removable smoke shields that have the American Flag and "Building America" written on them "Big Boy" is written on the front. This is the only Big Boy with these symbols.
Our engine looks stunning with a silver stripe on the side all the way to where the engineer sits. The tender has stripes on top and bottom, and it says Union Pacific with the UP symbol. The bearings on the tender and steam chests are outlined in silver.
The best feature is the 4013 cab plate on the floor where the engineer sits-- this is unique among Big Boys this run. We're the only one that has it!
We are also doing a Vision line caboose (Order separately). It has the American Flag and the name Sherman Hill with the number 82072. That is the zip code for Sherman Hill, which was the highest elevation on the UP Stretch.
Check out this video preview: https://youtu.be/tA8nsi0ezMI
About Big Boys-- from the Lionel Catalog
Standard Big Boy Specs & Features
- LEGACY® Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY® Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Bluetooth® Control - Operate with Universal Remote or LionChief® App
- Lionel Voice Control (LVC) - run your locomotive by speaking commands into your phone via LionChief® App
- Odyssey® II Speed Control
- IR Transmitter that works with LCS SensorTrack™
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- Wireless Tether™ connection between locomotive and tender
- ElectroCoupler™ on rear of tender
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and back-up light on rear of tender
- Bicolor illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive where applicable. Using a Legacy controller, change the color of the classification lights between white or green
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Separately applied builder's plate
- Synchronized fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- Cab "glass" windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
- 4 Digit Addressing when using the Base3/Cab3 control system
- Depleting tender coal load
- Safety valve steam
- Whistle steam
- Blow down steam
- Force Coupler
- Road number specific details including pilot aftercoolers, smoke lifters and modern detailing / oil tender on 4014
- 5 Whistle selections and variable bell pitches
- 3 speaker sound system LEGACY® RailSounds® sound system featuring:
- CrewTalk™ dialog with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- TrainSounds that mimic operating dialog when the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- DynaChuff™ synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed
- LEGACY® "Real-Time Quilling Whistle" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals - 5 different whistles to choose from for a more customized experience.
- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds - 5 levels of bell pitching for customized sounds
- Sequence Control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
- Current speed and fuel dialog, coal or oil loading sound effects
- Road number specific crew talk
- Rail Line: Union Pacific
- Road Number: 4013
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Steam
- Min Curve: O72
- Dimensions: Length: 32"